This is no “kennel.” Our pets are family – and you wouldn’t put your parents or kids up in a cold, dark hotel room, why your pet? We understand that leaving your pet behind can be stressful, not only for you, but for your pet. Treat your dogs to a bright, sunny suite or your cats to a well-appointed condo while you’re away. You’ll find a more relaxed pet upon your return. Chatfield Boarding staffers not only look after your pet while your gone, our staff gives the same level of attention, and love that you would. Perks include:
- Dogs: Up to three outside romps a day
- Dogs and Cats: toys, treats, interaction with staff, luxury suites, kitty condos
- Dogs: extra play dates with doggy daycare dogs if appropriate
- Dogs: doggy web cams for you to “virtually visit” your dog
Please be aware that there are specific requirements for your pet to be eligible for Boarding and Daycare at our facility. Please see the Requirements tab for an explanation of those requirements.
Drop Off / Pick Up Times As Follows:
- Monday - Thursday: 6:45am - 6:45pm
- Friday: 6:45am - 5:45pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 1:45pm
- Sunday: 7:30am - 10:30am OR 4:00pm - 6:00pm (SUNDAYS ARE RESERVED FOR PICK-UPS ONLY)
NOTE: If your pet has a reservation for boarding please be sure you fill out the required forms for the boarding stay. These forms can be found on this website under the Online Forms tab.
- $43.00/night for one dog
- $28.00/night for any additional dog
- $20.00/night per cat
- $7.50/day for medication administration (please note this also includes any supplements as we still have to ensure your pet took them)
Any pet picked up after 11:00am will be charged for a half-day.
What happens if there is an emergency with your pet during their boarding stay?
If your pet is boarding with us and an emergency arises we will absolutely provide care for them to the best of our ability. We do not expect you as our client to try to coordinate care while you are away. We will always try to contact you first to determine how you would like us to proceed with treatment. This is why it is important for you to fill out a boarding consent form for each visit that informs us how you would like us to handle emergencies should they arise and what to do in the event you cannot be reached.
If you have questions or concerns please contact the boarding staff directly at 720-257-3083 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Camera hours are 9:00am-6:00pm daily)
The webcams for to boarding suites are password protected. If your dog is staying here please feel free to ask for the password if it is not already provided for you