To help ensure the fun and safety of all of our campers we do require that all dogs be up to date on the following:
- Rabies vaccine: every 1 or 3 years depending on the age of your dog
- DHPP vaccine: every 1 or 3 years depending on the age of your dog
- Bordetella vaccine: every 6 months
- Canine Influenza vaccine: every year
- A yearly fecal to rule out intestinal parasites
- During summer months, monthly Flea and Tick Prevention
- At 6 months of age or older, all dogs are required to be spayed or neutered
Doggy Daycare: If you decline any of the above your pet will not be allowed in daycare.
Boarding: If you decline the Influenza vaccine or the annual fecal your pet may still board with us, however, they will not be allowed to participate in play group.
Geriatric patients may have a reason that they no longer need vaccinated, a veterinarian will need to asses if your pet is eligible to decline vaccines.
All Doggy Daycare goers and Boarders are required to have these things up to date. If your dog is not up to date on the required vaccinations and yearly fecal they will not be allowed to return until they are updated. You may use your veterinarian of choice or you can make an appointment to have them updated here.
In the interest of your pet's safety and well-being, it is recommended that your pet be up to date on all vaccines prior to your boarding reservation or play date. We are no longer able to guarantee your pets vaccines will be updated during their stay.